CJC-1295, Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH), is a synthetic secretalogue which stimulates HGH release. In the body, large amounts of growth hormone are stored in the pituitary. GHRH affects the number of secreting cells and the amount they are able to secrete.
CJC-1295 assists in muscle growth, fat loss and sleep improvement. This peptide can also increase energy in adults, quicken metabolism and aid in anti-aging benefits.
CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin are often taken together in order to maximize the amount of growth being released into your body. Ipamorelin, while having a similar effect as CJC- 1295, only works in the body for a short term (only a few hours), while CJC-1295 takes a little while to work, but will stay in the body for over a week. The combination CJC-1295/Ipamorelin provides a steady release of natural human growth hormone production in the pituitary over time and delivers more effective results for most people compared to CJC-1295 alone.
Mechanism of Action
CJC-1295 prompts the secretion of human growth hormone (HGH) in the body through the pituitary gland.
HGH is necessary for many systems in the body and regulates much more than just growth. After around age 30, the amount of HGH in the body starts to decrease and sometimes very rapidly. This decrease of HGH is an innate process and mostly responsible for lower energy and muscle mass, increased inability to build new muscle, increased trouble losing or maintaining weight, weakened immune system, decreased healing efficiency and increased signs of aging.
Mode of Administration: Subcutaneous injection to a fleshy part of the body, typically to the stomach or abdominal area.
Before administering CJC-1295/Ipamorelin always be sure to use a clean and sterile syringe.
- Hold the vial upright and insert the syringe in the center of the cap.
- Draw the plunger until you have the correct amount (see ‘Dosage’ below) in the syringe and carefully remove it.
- Before administering the syringe, use alcohol to cleanse the area of skin.
- Pinch the skin around the area to be injected, leave about 2 cm on each side.
- Hold the syringe at a 90 degree angle to your skin and swiftly insert the syringe.
- Depress the plunger fully, until the syringe is empty, and carefully draw out.
Dosage Amount:300mcg of CJC-1295/Ipamorelin daily
Dosage Frequency: 300mcg once daily or 150mcg twice daily
CJC-1295/Impamorelin should be taken daily for 12-16 weeks at a time
CJC-1295 take approximately 1-4 hours to reach peak serum levels, while Ipamorelin works quickly and is typically cleared out of the system rapidly as its half life is only about two hours.
Doses should be taken on an empty stomach, over one hour before and after eating.
CJC-1295 is known to have very subtle, if any side effects on most patients. Typically, most patients do not experience any side effects at all. However, some side effects that may occur are: sensitivity and pain at the injection site, headache, nausea, flu-like symptoms, dizziness, drowsiness, flushing of the skin, hyperactivity, difficulty swallowing and hives or rashes.
- Increase of bone density, which can help prevent injuries
- Improvement of cardiovascular system strength
- Increase of muscle mass and higher metabolism
- Improved ability to burn fat
- Enhanced sex drive, improving mood and overall health
- Improved recovery time and healing of injuries
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Improvement of memory function and cognition