Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-2 (GHRP-2), also known as Pralmorelin, is a synthetically made growth hormone secretagogue, a peptide that stimulates the body to increase natural production of growth hormone. GHRP-2 is an agonist of ghrelin, a gut peptide and also known as “the hunger hormone”, which binds to the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. Ghrelin has been shown to stimulate growth hormone secretion and appetite initiation.
GHRP-2 is used to increase muscle mass, decrease body fat, and enhance flexibility and joint health. GHRP-2 also promotes better recovery from injuries and training. GHRP-2 is also functions to improve sleep, enhance anti-aging benefits, and improved overall health and wellness. Higher growth hormone levels also lead to greater production of IGF-1 in the body, which improves in lean body composition, accelerates growth of muscle tissue and reduces body fat. GHRP-2 promotes significant increase in strength and endurance, especially when used long term. Athletic performance, physical capacity, and aging-related decline all have the ability to improve drastically with the use of this peptide.
GHRP-2 is widely regarded as one of the most effective growth hormone releasing peptides for both athletic performance and anti-aging effects. It promotes substantial increases in the body’s output of growth hormone while minimizing the powerful hunger side effects associated with GHRP-6. This may lead to significant improvements in lean body composition.
Mechanism of Action
GHRP-2 works to enhance natural growth hormone production in two ways. First, the GHRP-2 intensifies the natural growth hormone releasing signal, resulting in a substantial secretion of growth hormone. Second, it suppresses a hormone in the body called somatostatin, also known as growth hormone inhibiting hormone (GHIH). Somatostatin generates the body to decrease its natural growth hormone production. By restricting the activity of somatostatin, GHRP-2 can improve growth hormone creation, resulting in increased natural growth hormone levels. GHRP-2 also activates ghrelin, a peptide hormone produced in the gastrointestinal system, which has strong effects on growth hormone production and appetite.
As GHRP-2 stimulates the body to create growth hormone, there is no shutdown of natural growth hormone production as occurs with synthetic hGH administration. GHRP-2 causes growth hormone secretion in a manner that firmly resembles natural release patterns, instead of being continually raised. This method prevents many of the negative side effects of synthetic hGH administration, including the shutdown of natural growth hormone production.
Mode of Administration: Subcutaneous injection to a fleshy part of the body, typically to the stomach or abdominal area. GHRP-2 can also be taken orally and intranasal.
Before administering GHRP-2, always be sure to use a clean and sterile syringe.
- Hold the GHRP-2 vial upright and insert the syringe in the center of the cap.
- Draw the plunger until you have the correct amount (see ‘Dosage’ below) in the syringe and carefully remove it.
- Before administering the syringe, use alcohol to cleanse the area of skin.
- Pinch the skin around the area to be injected, leave about 2 cm on each side.
- Hold the syringe at a 90 degree angle to your skin and swiftly insert the syringe.
- Depress the plunger fully, until the syringe is empty, and carefully draw out.
Dosage Amount:150mcg -300mcg (0.15mg - 0.3mg)
Dosage Frequency:1 to 3 times daily
GHRP-2 is generally administered 1-3 times daily at dosages ranging from 150mcg to 300mcg per administration.
For strength gain or performance enhancement: Recommended dosage of 300mcg (0.3mg) administered 3 times a day.
For anti-aging purposes: Recommended dosage of 150mcg (0.15 mg) prior to bed once daily.
For best results, it is recommended to avoid eating at least 1 hour before and after administering GHRP-2.
GHRP-2 typically has very mild side effects if any at all. Due to improved action of ghrelin, slight appetite increase may occur. Tiredness and lethargy are also possible occurrences, which may be avoided with administration before sleep.
Excessive usage of GHRP-2 can lead to water retention and tingling or numbness in the hands and feet. This can be a sign that the dosage is too high and should be reduced.
- Improvement of recovery from injuries and healing from surgery
- Increase in lean body composition and body fat reduction.
- Acceleration of muscle tissue growth and increase of muscle mass
- Increase in energy, endurance and flexibility
- Improvement in sleep, which enhances mood and productivity
- Increase in thе rеtеntіоn оf саlсіum, еnhаnсіng bоnе mіnеrаlіzаtіоn and improving bone strength
- Promotion of anti-aging benefits, the immune system and overall wellness
- Вооѕtѕ рrоduсtіоn оf ІGF-1 whісh оffеrѕ аn аnаbоlіс, muscle building, effect
- Increase of hypothalamus stimulation, which imрrоvеѕ ѕехuаl dеѕіrе аnd drіvе